Blogging...

Jun 6, 2008

Blogging... Confusing, or not? I never really saw the point in it. I guess it was always one of those, "If youre into it, sweet, but Im far too private for it," kind of a thing. But lately, Ive been rethinking the whole blogging deal. I think because Ive met some pretty cool people who blog, Ive read some fairly interesting blogs, and Ive opened my seriously restricted mind on the whole subject.

Once I realized blogging doesnt have to be telling your secrets, or revealing your inner soul, I made significant strides. Heres my take: Something hits me, and I want to share it, so I blog it. Its that simple. And thats what is so attractive to me.

There are things I think I think, but I want to test it out first, or I want to make the thought known more anonymously than just to tell the next guy over. Hence, blogging. So here is my attempt at it, whatever the result may be.

...

Lesson for Today: While heading W on the Va 7 through Leesburg, the Target and Walmart will always be on your right. No amount of U turns or looking to your left, wishing it would appear at every stop light, will change that.

0 comments: